Contributed by Heather Covington
Author of God’s 24 HOUR Makeover arriving July 25th
1. YOGA- An essential revitalizing form of daily exercise to rejuvenate and enliven your senses, by adding a few Yoga moves to your morning routine, you’ll feel energetic and renewed.
2. POWER BREAKFAST- The most important meal of your day nourishes your body and gives it the fuel to energize and take on the world.
3. NEWS- Watching the news in the morning is a great way to know what is going on the world and stay in the know for the brain needs constant stimulation to work and function properly.
4. WATER- Quite possibly natures most important resource while not nutritious vitamin wise, your body is made of mostly water so it makes sense to quench your thirst as soon as you awake.
5. VITAMINS- The difference between feeling young and run down, vitamins replace all deficiencies and clinical studies show ward off diseases and illness.
6. SIT UPS- There is no harm in doing good old fashioned sit ups to keep your torso, the most important shaping factor of your physical appearance, in its peek form.
7. GET UP EARLIER- Your appearance has a lot to do with how you feel about yourself, and by getting up earlier you have more time to fine tune your attire.
8. HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS- Why put off what you can do right now tomorrow? Make it your priority to handle any clerical tasks early on to get them out the way.
9. SQUATS- The largest muscle of your body, if you are not doing at least 50- 100 a day I am afraid you may be out of shape and have no body tone. Get started.
10. ORGANIZE – By keeping your house in order as you go you won’t have to do much at the end of the weekend. Fix your mess as you make it to keep it all in order.