Disilgold.com hopes you enjoyed your summer vacation, did a lot of summer cleaning, got rid of clutter and now you are in the mood to decorate for Fall. Home interior design can be an enjoyable experience for everyone and even if you are on a budget. Here are some home design ideas to help you get more organized and make your home the it place for family and friends, and of course a cozy haven for yourself.
1. Always use flat paint for ceilings in white to make rooms look more spacious and prevent peeling. Rooms also, will look cleaner and moe modern.
2. Add ambient track lights to change lightning scheme throughout the day to reflect your mood.
3. Select plants that add warmth to a bare space, not clutter.
4. Every living room deserves a center table in marble, glass, wood or laquer to add elegance and finished look to room.
5. Color blocking is great to brighten a room and reflect your personality. You can also, change the block color every decade for quick change.
6. Units help organize all items and either brighten or darken room pending what aura appeals to you.
7. Large art deco pieces modernize any room and reflect your taste in fine art.
8. Center rugs on hardwood floors give a homely feel and soften noise of traffic and footsteps.
9. Blinds can add business or homely feel to a room and can be customized in any material.
10. Fireplaces are great for holidays and also provide heat.
11.Wall borders add detail.
12. Throw pillows are another form of personalizing a room. Go small or big.
13. Vases can be used to add height to any room with low ceilings or add fresh flowers.
14. Large bowls are great as center pieces.
15. Sconces add personality to walls and great for candles and ambient lights.
16. Rugs on walls help fill in bare walls, and add depth and definition to room.
17. Whicker baskets are wonderful for storring albums, cds and magazines.
18. Over sized couches, sofas or lunge chairs provide comfort and necessary for entertainment.
19. Mirrors can make small rooms look more spacious.
20. Lamps and a variety of shades are a must for every home.